The Hospice of the Valley Difference:
Governed by a local community board. There are no stock holders; profits go directly back to the communities we serve through our goodwill services.
- Office is centrally located in our service area
Decisions that affect our community and our services are made here, not in corporate headquarters in another area of the state or nation.
- Continuum of Care Services
Hospice Care and The Community Bereavement Center
- Community Bereavement Center
Provides support to not only hospice families but anyone within the community who is experiencing grief from death.
- Professional Education Programs
- Certified Hospice & Palliative Care Team Members
- Individual Consultative Services
- Palliative Interventions
Aggressive treatments such as chemotheraphy used for symptom management