What Makes Us Different
The Hospice of the Valley Difference:
- Governed by a community board. There are no stock holders, profits are invested back into Hospice of the Valley services.
- Office is locally located
- Decisions that affect our community, our services are made here, not in corporate headquarters in another area of the state or nation.
- Continuum of Care Services
- Palliative Care Support, Hospice Care and The Community Bereavement Center
- Community Bereavement Center
- Provides support to not only hospice families but anyone within the community who is experiencing grief from death.
- Professional Education Programs
- Certified Hospice & Palliative Care Team Members
- Individual Consultative Services
- Palliative Interventions
- Aggressive treatments such as chemotheraphy used for symptom management