RN Case Manager
Hospice of the Valley’s clinical department has a career opportunity for a full-time Case Manager (RN) position. This position provides professional nursing care by utilizing all elements of the nursing process. Assesses and evaluates patient’s status by writing and initiating Plan of Care, and regularly re-evaluating patient/family/caregiver needs, and revises the Plan of Care as necessary. This position initiates and applies appropriate preventative and therapeutic nursing procedures and techniques, and maintains communication regarding patient care with the physician and supervisory personnel. This position will complete, maintain and submit accurate and relevant clinical notes regarding patient’s condition and care given. This position monitors the maintenance of medical records, assuring accuracy, completeness, and compliance with licensing regulations, certification standards, legal and ethical standards, and ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory standards.
- Must be licensed by the State Board of Nursing; and
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of professional registered nursing, BSN preferred; and
- Have had two (2) years med-surg experience with a hospice, home health, medical, surgical or critical care experience; and
- Current CPR Certification; and
- Current Driver’s License and Automobile Liability Insurance; and
- Must successfully complete the post-job offer physical.
- Experience with providing good pain management, IV skills preferred.
- Committed to the Hospice philosophy.
- Experienced with utilizing electronic medical records (EMR) systems to store, access, and update patients’ health records electronically.
- Competitive Salary
- 401K/401K Roth with company match
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- STD, Life Insurance and various AFLAC/Allstate policies
- PTO and LTS that begins accruing immediately
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Benefits Plan (Section 125 Plan)
- Direct Deposit
- Free Parking