HUMAN RESOURCE AND PAYROLL COORDINATOR
Hospice of the Valley is seeking a Human Resource and Payroll Coordinator with strong interpersonal skills in communicating with employees, managers, applicants, and benefit providers involving sensitive and confidential matters. This position manages and maintains the Agency’s Human Resources and Payroll Information System databases, compiles statistical reports as needed by the management team, and as required by state and federal guidelines. Responsible for managing the Agency’s recruitment program, separation process, and performance review program. Administers benefit programs such as health, dental, vision, employee assistance, vacation, sick leave, and leave without pay. Assists CEO in analyzing benefit options and cost alternatives for providing employee benefits. You must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating professionalism. THIS POSITION IS 32 HOURS PER WEEK.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Human Resources Management or a closely related field; and
- Have had at least two (2) years of full-time work experience in a Human
Resources related position; and
- Must have and maintain current driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
- Must successfully complete the pre-employment physical, and submit to immunizations and periodic tuberculin skin tests or chest x-rays at Agency expense.
- Strong interpersonal skills in communicating with employees, supervisors, managers, applicants, and benefit providers involving sensitive and confidential matters.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as benefit plan summaries, state and federal employment regulations.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft programs for internal communications, word processing, database tracking/reporting, and spreadsheet applications.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of state and federal employment laws.
- Competitive Salary
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
PTO/LTS and Paid Holidays