The Hospice of the Valley Foundation provides an on-going source of funds that enable Hospice of the Valley to provide Goodwill services which include:
- Unreimbursed Hospice Care is available to anyone who is in need of end-of-life care but is not covered by Medicare, Medicaid, or private insurance.
- Palliative Care Support is a program designed to meet the palliative care needs of patients who are diagnosed with a chronic or life-limiting condition.
- The Community Bereavement Center is a central resource of support for individuals of all ages as they deal with issues of grief related to death.
To support the Foundation donate online or please make checks payable to Hospice of the Valley Foundation, Inc. and mail to:
P.O. Box 2745
240 Johnston Street, SE
Decatur, AL 35602
Foundation Board Members
- Melinda Woller, President
- Charlotte Gregory, Vice President
- Christy Lamb, Secretary
- Jimmy Adams, Jr., Treasurer
- Claudia Compton
- Joe Hill
- Lisa Jones
- Kathryn Roberts
- Bo Weinman